Richlands, North Carolina 28574
Canons Edge Homes For Sale Richlands NC
Canons Edge homes for sale Richlands NC have great new construction home building opportunities since Canons Edge has 4 different builders to choose from! Currently, you have Nolan Contractors, A. Sydes Construction, DMS Construction, and Wynn Construction. Canons Edge does have HOA dues that are billed annually to maintain street lights and roads. If you are looking for a neighborhood where your neighbor isn't sitting on top of you, then Canons Edge is the one for you. Or if you are looking for a neighborhood that is just a few minutes outside of Jacksonville as well as Richlands, NC then you have found your new location.
I am here to help you in anyway I can, and I can show you any home! Don't stress out over finding one agent for each home. Call or text Rebecca today at 910-750-6793 or email to RebeccaJQuick@gmail.com to get all of your questions answered and homes seen when it fits YOUR schedule!
Call today and let me represent you as your buyer's agent and get started on your path to home ownership!
Canons Edge Amenities and Features:
- No City Taxes
- Trey Ceilings (per plan)
- Appliance Package
- Ceiling Fan and pre-wired Rooms
- Electric Fireplace
- One year builder warranty
*Features subject to change without notice to website. Check for updated information.
Canons Edge School District:
- Richlands Elementary School
- Trexler Middle School
- Richlands High School
*School districts to be verified by home buyer.
Throughout my experience, if there is one thing that home buyers in the state of North Carolina get confused about, is how a Realtor® can represent you. There are three different ways that a Realtor® can represent you in the purchase of your new home. For a copy of this brochure, please click the link below! For most of the properties listed in our area, I do work for my home buyers as a "Buyer's Agent." So whether you are wanting to buy a home tomorrow, or in a year, we can start to build our working relationship now as well as start to familiarize yourself with the area and what homes have to offer. In starting the process early, you will be fully aware of what to expect, get an idea of who you are working with, thus allowing you to be excited about your new home purchase, NOT nervous. Read the Working With Real Estate Agents Brochure at the top section of this page.
- Most of my home buyers are military service men and women. I fully understand what it is like to both be active duty, as well as a military dependent trying to relocate as a family. In understanding this, I do my very best to make your home buying process as least stressful as possible.
- I am here to help you in anyway I can, and I can show you any home! Don't stress out over finding one agent for each home. Call or text Rebecca today at 910-750-6793 or email to RebeccaJQuick@gmail.com to get all of your questions answered and homes seen when it fits YOUR schedule!