Pine Bluff Shores
Pine Bluff Shores Homes For Sale - Waterfront Community
Pine Bluff Shores homes are new construction homes being built by Mt Pleasant Construction and Butch Brother, LTD. Pine Bluff Shores neighborhood has homes being built that are a little unique compared to other neighborhood of this price range in the Swansboro, NC area. Pine Bluff Shores is a waterfront community with beauitful waterfront home sites to choose from. However, not all of the home sites in Pine Bluff Shores are waterfront. So if you are looking for a waterfront community, but would rather not live on the waterfront, no problem!
Pine Bluff Shores Amenities and Benefits:
- Waterfront Community
- No City Taxes
- Granite Counter Tops
- Ceramic Tile Flooring (certain rooms)
- Hardwoods (certain rooms)
*Features subject to change without notice on website.
Pine Bluff Shores School District:
- Swansboro Elementary School
- Swansboro Middle School
- Swansboro High School
*School district to be verified by home buyer.
Throughout my experience, if there is one thing that home buyers in the state of North Carolina get confused about, is how a Realtor® can represent you. There are three different ways that a Realtor® can represent you in the purchase of your new home. For a copy of this brochure, please click the link below! For most of the properties listed in our area, I do work for my home buyers as a "Buyer's Agent." So whether you are wanting to buy a home tomorrow, or in a year, we can start to build our working relationship now as well as start to familiarize yourself with the area and what homes have to offer. In starting the process early, you will be fully aware of what to expect, get an idea of who you are working with, thus allowing you to be excited about your new home purchase, NOT nervous. Read the Working With Real Estate Agents Brochure next to the photo above.
- Most of my home buyers are military service men and women. I fully understand what it is like to both be active duty, as well as a military dependent trying to relocate as a family. In understanding this, I do my very best to make your home buying process as least stressful as possible.
- I am here to help you in anyway I can, and I can show you any home! Don't stress out over finding one agent for each home. Call or text Rebecca today at 910-750-6793 or send an email to RebeccaJQuick@Gmail.com with any questions you may have, or to schedule a showing of any properties you may be interested in.
The Jacksonville, NC area has many new construction neighborhoods and houses under construction in Jacksonville, NC and the surrounding areas - Richlands, Sneads Ferry, Hubert, Swansboro, N Topsail Beach, and Holly Ridge right now!! Many of the new construction homes for sale are being built with a listing price that is either the same as, or lower than an existing home! We have many builders in our area that are here to build your dream home.